Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5/26/2009

The Beginning

Hey Everyone,

So It's About Time I Get To Let The World Know What They're Missing. It's Really Early And As Usual I Am Awake For No Reason Other Than These Are My Normal Fucked Up Hours. A Little Bit About What This Blog Is Gonna Be All About. I'm Currently Working On A Couple Of Writing Projects And Am Recently Finding Myself In A Writer's Funk. So In Order To Alleviate The Situation I Want To Get All My Distractions And Ruminations Chronicled So I Can Keep Them Separate From My Work. This Will Also Give Anyone Who Wants, A Little Insight About My Life.

I'm A Pretty Simple Guy. I Love Every Form Of Art. I Do Not By Any Means Consider Myself A Buff/Expert/Snob In Any One Form Of Media. I Just Have My Own Taste. It Just So Happens That My Taste Is Excellent In Most Everything.

My First Love In This World Is Music... I Have No Musical Talent Whatsoever (Unless You Count The Kazoo). I'm Not Even That Good At Guitar Hero. However I Can Listen To Music For Hours And Will Try And Keep You Up On Some New Bands That I Will Be Crushing On In The Future.
Additionally, As It Is Summer Now, There Will Inevitably Be Countless Movies To Watch. So Far:

Star Trek - Good For An Action Flick. Okay Sci-Fi Flick. (Awesome In I-MAX)
Angels & Demons - Fun But Predictable. But I'll Always Love That Forrest Gump Bastard
Terminator - If You Like Movies That Collapse On Themselves In The Last 5 Minutes, See It.

By The Way When I Go Into Movies I Critique Them For Their Genre. I Go In With The Mentality That I Know What I'm Getting Myself Into. So Although I Don't Really Like Nicholas Cage And John Woo, It's Not Cause Alot Of Movie Snobs Don't Like Them. It's Because They Genuinely Suck Ass. I Mean Have You Seen Windtalkers?! Cause If You Haven't Your Life Has Been 2 Hours And 14 Minutes More Productive Than Mine.

Also I'm Gonna Try And Read A Book Every 2 Weeks Or So Just To Keep My Mind Working. So I'll Let You Know If I Read Anything Worth A Damn. I'm Currently On Kick Of First-Person, Coming Of Age Stories. As That Genre Is My Favorite And I'm Currently Writing In That Format Myself.

So Until Next Time. I'll Leave You My Recommended Movie And Music For The Day.

Feeling Nostalgic...

Watch: Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Cause John Hughes Is The Shit.
Listen: The Cure - Mint Car

3 comments:

  1. dude put up some music by the pixies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murph derf28/5/09 2:45 PM

    Dude your music taste blows!! Can a brother get some Method Man and Redman in his life?
    If you need a good book for the summer check out Places In Between by Rory Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murph, I Appreciate Your Suggestion And I Will Look Into The Book. Always Lookin' For A Good Read. However As Far As Music Goes, I Could Give A Rat's Ass About Method Man Or Any Other Awful Main Stream Nor Cal Hip Hop Shit Is Popular These Days. This Blog Is About Music That Is Actually Good.

    ReplyDelete